Friday, February 10, 2006

Meet the Fakhr

I used an agent to get my UK visa for me, as apparently they have the inside track and don't have to wait for an appointment. When I first called him he gave me his address and when I asked him his name he said "Fakhr"...I was like "excuse me?"..he said his name was Fakhr. I giggled like a little girl for the next two days. The next time I called, his secretary said Mr Fakhr is not in...More uncontrollable giggling for one full day...and the last time I called I asked for him by his full name Mr Fakhruddin and he said "Yes, this is Fakhr."

Anyway he got me my visa (as well as this splitting ache in my side from giggling..)... and Ill be glad to refer to anyone..."I know this Fakhr"

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a weird sense of humor! if i didn't know any better...this blog could be considered quite racist!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger C.M. Nabeel Sami said...

Now y would u say something mean like that... ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters