Friday, February 03, 2006

Claire Voyante?

Last night I had a dream which I remember distinctly. I was on a ferry at night and there was a huge celebration and show going on. In fact in classic dream fashion I couldnt find a way to get off the revolving stage. Finally just as I was about to jump into the water by desperation, I saw a another huge boat come barrelling towards us and collide. Our ferry sank in seconds and I was the first one into the water as I watched the ferry sink below me. I looked and looked for other survivors but none came and then a few minutes later people started swimming up to the surface. I helped a man with a broken arm as the few survivors started coming up and hanging to a big plastic railing that was there for some reason. The dream ended there.

I woke up this morning and turned my pc on with the memories of the dream still in my head. This was in the headlines:


http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/03/egypt.ship/index.html

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Ms.Cleo is the shit going down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters